Wednesday, October 6, 2010

All About Thyme

Just thought I might share this in case some of you are unfamiliar with Susan Wittig Albert’s newsletter All About Thyme. It is free and gets delivered weekly right to your inbox:) Susan is the author of many of my favorite books including The China Bayles mystery series, The Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter, and a wonderful series of Victorian/Edwardian tales she and her husband wrote under the pen name of Robin Page. Here is a link for the mystery partners page. It is a joy to just explore all the links here! Where else can you enjoy a tea party with either China Bayles and friends, or Beatrix Potter and her friends? LOL  Make sure and sign up for her e-letter if you haven’t already. And the Book of Days is just a must and great fun to read each days entry throughout the year! Have any of you started reading her new series the Darling Dahlia’s yet? You can also register your book reading club with Susan and get the benefits of having her suggest questions and other ideas as your group reads each book. Also, your club will be eligible for free book drawings, book marks, recipes, herbal hints and other goodies sent out for you to distribute to your group. Comfrey Cottage reading club is registered!

 

4 comments:

Eat To Live said...

I just love your blog. I can't wait to come back and check it out when I have more time.

I am following you on google and networked blog.

My blog is My Journey With Candida. http://myjourneywithcandida.blogspot.com/ I would love it if you could stop by and check it out.

*Ulrike* said...

I love her email and her books! I have not read her new series yet, but this winter I plan to take time to read again. Not that I don't read now, but I've been working hard and I fall asleep! How are your bees doing? We didn't harvest too much this year, well, we could have had more, but that's another story!
Take Care,
Ulrike

ErikTyler said...

Leslie and I started reading Susan's garden series about 4yrs ago when our mother was sick and we were in and out of doctor's offices and hospitals. I had ordered the first book via Daedalus Books. Whenever we go anywhere, we have at least 2 books going and a few magazine articles, ususally always of gardening, herbs, foraging, homesteading, or animals! lol

Comfrey Cottages said...

So nice to have you visit Terry:) Glad you like it:) I will check your blog out!
Oh Ulrike, not much honey this year, but at least the bees are still alive. Just way too much rain this year in this neck of the woods. big hugs to you and you will like her new series:)